Fionnuala Monks is an internationally acclaimed Brilliant and Enchanting Irish Harpist and Singer. Fionnuala also plays the Concert Harp with its bigger and more diverse repertoire. She is also an accomplished Pianist of Light Piano Music.She is much sought after as an after dinner entertainer. She regularly performs in major corporate venues such as Farmleigh, Dublin Castle, Royal Hospital Kilmainhamand the National Concert Hall.
She has performed widely for Local and International Television and Radio. She has performed extensively throughout Europe, the United States of America and Japan.
Fionnuala has performed for Royalty and Heads of State, including President Bill Clinton, Senator Hillary Clinton, Irish Taoisach Bertie Ahern, Charles Haughey, Irish President Mary Mc Aleese, King and Queen of Spain, King and Queen of Japan, celebrities such as Mick Jagger & Gerry Hall, Dr Michael Smurfit, Sir Tony O’Reilly and Bill Gates.
Fionnuala’s expertise and professionalism will ensure that your Corporate Function Event will be memorable and of the highest quality. She is also happy to offer her skills as an Entertainment Advisor for special Corporate Events.
- • Performance Proposal – Harp – Piano – Song
- • Harp Instrumental Background Music Cocktail Reception/Dinner
- • Corporate – Traditional Irish Music & Classical / Popular Music
- • Piano Instrumental Background Music Cocktail Reception/Dinner
- • Corporate – International Repertoire. Show Numbers / Light Jazz / Irish
- • After Dinner Entertainment Harp & Song
- • Corporate – A taste of Ireland, modern Irish Songs like Danny Boy & some International Material on request
- • Cabaret Style – Songs with Harp and Keyboard
- • Incorporating other musicians, Pianist, and Fiddle / Flute.
- • This is a much more flexible programme.
- • Irish Songs e.g. Danny Boy
- • International Show Numbers e.g. Andrew Lloyd Webber, Evita, Cats, Oklahoma, Westside Story etc.
- • Light Popular Classical Operatic Material
- • Puccini ,Nessum Dorma ,O Mio Babbino Caro
- • Bizet, Carmen
- • Neapolitan Songs, Come Back to Sorrento, O Sole Mio
- • Franz Lehar etc.
- • Uplifting Numbers e.g. Jerusalem
- • Classical Jazz Standards, Gershwin. Jerome Kern. Ivor Novello, Cole Porter, Noel Coward
- • French Songs, Italian Songs, Spanish Songs, German Songs, Sing a long songs
- • Audience Participation and Interaction a Special Feature of my Show
- • The above is a guideline of all possible options, everything is flexible.
For further information or to contact Fionnuala Click Here